Lacey Solicitors - Claims Solutions
We have had the pleasure of acting for insurers for a number of years which has resulted in our office building a strong relationship with not only their policyholders, but the men and women within the insurance companies that keep things running smoothly.
Our reputation and the level of service that we provide often results in policyholders, claims handlers and other insurance staff turning to our firm in their time of difficulty and becoming clients of our office in their own right.
In 2017 we established an in-house team of solicitors ‘Lacey Solicitors Claims Solutions’ dedicated to providing our usual high level of expertise to the private client where they are looking to bring their own claim.
Acting for both Defendants and Plaintiffs over many years has given us a unique insight into the strategies and tactics employed on either side of a claim. This means that we can invariably forecast what opponents may attempt and react accordingly, resulting in reduced timescales and settlement costs for our clients.
We are aware that for the individual client, no one size fits all. Lacey Solicitors Claims Solutions is made up of a select group of our solicitors with a repertoire of strengths and expertise to best provide the service requested.
Some of the cases that we have dealt with include;
- Personal Injury Claims in Northern Ireland ranging in value from the County Court to the High Court.
- Personal Injury Claims in the Republic of Ireland to include guiding the client through the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) process.
- Claims involving jurisdictional issues and European law where the client may reside in Northern Ireland and the accident occurred in the Republic of Ireland.
- Road traffic accident claims arranging repairs and a hire vehicle using respected Accident Management Companies and dealing with the burden of dealing with insurance companies
- Policy wording disputes and arbitration where a client may disagree with their insurer on the coverage of a policy.
Our experience, knowledge and approachable style provides our private clients with the peace of mind that their matter is being dealt with by capable specialists.
Why not explore some of the other services that we provide?
3rd Floor, 18-22 Hill Street,
Belfast, BT1 2LA.
DX 492 NR, BELFAST 1
T: +44 (0)28 9089 6540
F: +44 (0)28 9032 0734
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper.
T: +353 1 5134375
F: +353 1 5134376
17-21 Bishop Street.
T: +44 (0) 28 71 878278
F: +44 (0) 28 90 320734